Student Life Committee
The Subcommittee on Commuter Concerns
- To make recommendations for the creation and upgrading of commuter facilities and university parking.
- To ensure consideration of the commuter in the dissemination of information on campus events and student services.
- To monitor class scheduling to ensure consideration of commuter student needs.
- To address any other concerns of commuter life not previously mentioned.
The Subcommittee on Residence Life
- To be the official student liaison to the Office of Residence Life.
- To make recommendations concerning the renovations and improvements in the residence halls, as well as communication with Facilities Management.
- To recommend the implementations of policies and programs affecting residence life.
- To address any other concern about residence life not previously mentioned.